Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Strange Days


It's March 4th in Wyoming and it will be 65 Degrees Today. March is usually our Snowiest Month and it's beyond beautiful and warm outside. Very Strange!


Today I was in the morning meeting and my Boss was going over ads that need to be built for the paper. With our current "talent" it's best that we just borrow advertisers from other papers with ads already built so we don't have to go through the drama that our current "talent" creates... or so I thought. This other paper emailed the ad copy and pdf to our "talent" over a week ago and she forwarded it to me. The boss asked her today if that ad was completed and she said "waiting for the ad copy" I reminded her that we received it last week and that she had forwarded me a copy... she said "No" I went back to my computer and confirmed "YES"! and she then said "Well you need to forward it back to me so I can do it.

I clarified- "So you have the PDF and the paperwork and you need me to send back the the PDF email you sent me, which is the one you already have.

The Talent Speaks "Yes of course"

Isn't it amazing how the people who are willing to work don't have jobs now and this one that has a job finds a way not to work. Now that's TALENT!

The picture shown is "Waitress demonstrating how waitress should not act in front of customers" (If you ask me she'll get better tips if she does act like that!)
Location: Wichita, KS, US
Date taken: April 1947
Photographer: George Skadding

No comments: