Thursday, June 28, 2007

You Are Such A Tease!



Okay you go screaming your "Emergency Siren" loud enough so NTH (Nikki the Human) in Arkansas can hear it. Tell everybody you're coming, and what do you end up giving me? Another Thunderstorm! I was out on the balcony waiting for YOU Mr. Tornado. I would of been happy with a little 2 inch hail and the 60mph winds that "they" were getting 6 miles from here. "MULTIPLE REPORTS OF FUNNEL CLOUDS...AND TWO REPORTS OF A CONFIRMED TORNADO...7S SOUTH OF CHEYENNE NEAR CHALK BLUFFS ROAD. (CYS)" You were in the neighborhood and you didn't even stop by! How Rude! You know how much I love it when people just stop by at a min. notice. <--(dig) I came all the way out here TO SEE YOU and you decide hang outside my view . "I can't quit you man" !! I'm not askin for flying cows Mr. T. Just give me a little photo op. I think I'm being very reasonable.

No comments: