Monday, August 24, 2009

I'M BACK.... SORT OF

I thought Boo Boo deserved a bit more face time so I decided to let him have top position a wee bit longer on the blog. Now a week later, i find I have no time to blog, so this is what you get! Hope everyone is happy and healthy. I'm sending powerful healing thoughts out to my flower who literally f-cked up her back with a sausage??? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm and some more powerful healing thoughts are going out to my buddy Shawn who is having a knee replaced as I write this. I hope she is blessed with a great surgeon and some really cute male nurses :0)

Here's some more kitty pics just for the heck of it!
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

No comments: