Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Buddy Lewwwwwie



Yeaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! My Buddy Lewwwwwie is escaping California!!!!


I got an email last week saying that Lewwwwwie and his beautiful family will be leaving the "O.C." for Olympia, Washington. Little does he know that he's actually moving to the coastal version of Cheyoming.

Low Population
Clean Air
No Income Tax
Random Cows
and a few strange peeps

I went to Underground.com to grab a pick of Olympia Washington and the only pic there was this....

Lewwwwie is actually quite creative and takes great pics, this reminds me of a cow pic he took years ago. As for the strange peeps which he thinks populate Cheyoming...(he's right) here's a local band from your new home

Wishing you and yours only the absolute best! Please keep in touch! I now have an excuse to visit Olympia, Washington cuz i know there's NO WAY I'll get you to"The Beaches of Cheyenne"

Hey If I start walking now I could get there in a month or so! (I'm choosing to take more time than suggested to band-aid blisters and medicate chubby thigh rashes (sorry TMI) with large amounts of Scotch


View Larger Map

No comments: