Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Not the Pussy


I gotta tell ya I was pretty proud of my RTC (Ronald the Cat) last night. He was sleeping on the pillows above my head when he decided he wanted to sleep on the couch were the Beaver was fast asleep.

At first I thought RTC did not see the Beaver in the dark and he stuck out his paw as if to touch her. Those of you not in the know.... Beaver is a BITCH very loving but a B.I.T.C.H!
Ronald did not make contact with her the first time he reached out his paw, he may have just been judging the distance so he could wind up and smack the Sh*t out of the precious 20lb Beaver and he did.
Poor Beaver woke up totally startled, hissed and crouched down by the side of the couch.

It's been a year since Beaver came to live with us and RTC has had to put up with her nagging and hissing and cussing all that time. Something inside me says RTC has been planning that attack for quite awhile. There's a Sheriff in Town. RTC has found a spine and learned to stick up for himself. I can't wait to see what he does next.

No comments: