Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stolen from Flower

Do you remember your first favorite song? If so, what was it?
Billy Don't be a hero

What do you refuse to eat?
I agree with my friend "Flower" she said: "Brussel sprouts & sushi. Sushi is nasty, that is just eating bait." I would also like to add Okra which is snot with a crunch.(Sorry Dad)

Have you ever injected any kind of drug before?
Oh hell NO. I'd rather spend my money on espresso.

Do amusement park rides make you sick?
Umm the price of admission and the crowds do tho

Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
That Wookie thing.

What kind of cheese do you put on your sandwiches?
everything but plastic cheese

What was the first thing you ever learned how to cook?
I got to help my mom a lot in the kitchen, I remember cracking a bunch of eggs but cooking would probably have to be Mac and Cheese. Now this is a secret I thought I would take to the grave... but here goes one night I accidently put in Buttermilk instead of regular milk. I sweated all through dinner worried that it would taste spoiled. That's what buttermilk was to me spoiled lumpy think milk. bleeeeeck!

Did you ever collect beanie babies?
ummm I don't think sooooo

When was the last time you got a haircut?
6 months ago

Have you ever been to a bachelor/bachelorette party?
(Still suffering from the brain damage)

Where are you most ticklish on your body?
EVERYWHERE! Look at me and I'll giggle!

Have you ever bailed anyone out of jail?
No chance in Hell unless Flower did something really funny and illegal

What’s the last board game you played?
Pink Elephant Game with Tequilla

Do you still own any VHS tapes?
Yep! My first time up on stage doing Stand Up.

Do you shop at JC Penney’s ever?
Yeppers not alot of choice out here in Podunk USA

If there was a real Jurassic Park, would you visit it?
Oh HELL YES!!!!!!!

Do you ever read the newspaper?
Every frickin day. I work for one.

Do you eat your mac & cheese with a fork or a spoon?
Fork. I like the control

Is there any medicine/pill you take every day?
Nope! Yeahhhhhh!!!!!

How many 20 dollar bills do you have on you right now?
0.00

Would you do meth if it was legalized?
I again concur with my favorite fFlower who says "NO. Whiskey is my choice of self medication"

Do you think Obama will be assassinated?
What you think about you bring about! I'd hate to think any harm would come to him.

Have you ever made out with someone and then never saw them again?
Heh heh heh heh.....but of course.

Do you drink egg nog?
A new hobby this year... Sadly I preferred mine without Rum... Hmmm I should try the Rum alone. I bet that will taste really good!

What are you wearing?
Night shirt and nothing else. and boy am I embarrassed I'm at work and I forgot to shave my legs. lol

No comments: