Tuesday, December 2, 2008

F.A.C.T.'s

I started to blog yesterday about my Black Friday trip to the mall. (I hate shopping for clothes) The mirror is far to honest with the image that stares back at me.
Anyway, I thought to myself that I can't leave the mall until I see a naturally reoccurring event that happens here a lot. Someone wearing their pajamas to the mall, it was moments after that, that I saw something I've never seen before... a F.A.C.T, Yes Folks, a F.A.C.T.
I'll keep this short and as kind as possible... I'm guessing this woman had to be at least 350lbs and wearing shorts... and I now have to tell you what a F.A.C.T. is... here goes...

FAT APRON CAMEL TOE

So, hmmm depending on how visual you are or not, I'll help the vision along...

Fat hanging down past a females cookie with elastic polyester shorts pulled up so aggressively, that it has created a camel toe in the actual fat frontage.

That F.A.C.T trumped any Pajama wearing hick I'll ever see, No worries though... as I was waiting for the bus the McHICKersons walked up to the mall.
Fat Mom in a T-shirt way too tight highlighting all the fat rolls Flannel Pajama Bottoms and obese daughter in one of those tight nylon spaghetti strap shirts that shows off every indent, roll, bump your body might have.
1 tooth Daddy walkin proudly with his family shouting at the wife "I'll send you to your F--kin room" over and over again. Interesting.

P.S. I still love Wyoming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ACK! There ARE nice clothes out there for us big girls!!! There ARE!

well I'm not THAT big(not by a long shot), yet I still cringe. There is NO fucking reason to show off your bits like that. damn.