Monday, November 17, 2008

Gettin Squirrely

I was walking down the street when a hard clump of something dropped from the sky.


Mr. Squirrel dropped his bread? He was bold enough to run down and grab it. Today my squirrels where greeted with a fresh baked loaf of "breakfast blast bread"
(Whole grains and dates) 4 squirrels demolished it in 2 hours. For Thanksgiving they'll get seasonal Fruits and Nuts. I Love my Rodents!


This is a video I shot of a Bull Elk in Colorado. No zoom lens no nuthin I was that close to this beast! The video is not that great because my heart was beating so fast and my hands were shaking.... You can hear the Bull calling out to his potential mates if you listen close. You will also hear me say "Hi Puppy" I'm guessing (hoping) that there was a dog hanging around the immediate area or maybe the high elevation has finally gotten to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I call Snowman abuse!

great shot of the Elk, that was cool