Monday, March 1, 2010

Makes you feel all warm...


Last Wednesday I got off the bus and walked up the street a few hundred yards and crossed the street mid-block. I do this everyday, no biggie...  this time I was standing in the middle of the center island when I felt a car come up on me the wrong direction.  I looked up ( by the way all you warm climate people.... we walk with our heads down tucked inside a winter coat out here at least 6 months of the year) Anyway I looked up and was startled to see a Highway Patrol Car facing me in the center divider. Traffic was far from busy and I was more than happy to wait, but because this Wyoming Highway Patrol Officer was there it provoked traffic to come to a dead stop until I skittered across the street and was safely on the sidewalk.  I was left on a cold afternoon with a very warm feeling!  Thank You WHP! You are truly an Officer and a Gentleman!

No comments: