Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Off to WALMART

I went to Wally World this weekend and asked an employee where I could find a well known vitamin product. For the love of all that's holy what was I thinking????? I have never come across a grouping of people that just show up for work and collect a check. By the time I was trying to leave (I literally had to go to 3 checkout stands because each checker had an issue that stopped up their line) I ended up in line in front of a gentleman that had bathed in Womens? Perfume. I was lucky it was cold out and I had a turtleneck on that I casually pulled over my nose. I was coughing so hard from the perfume people just thought I was trying to cover my mouth... until the wave of cheap perfume hit the register and the clerk said OH I GET IT! LOL

As a tribute to the subculture that can be found working and shopping at Wally World I share with you a few of my favorite pics of WW customers.


PRECIOUS!






This is my favorite! If you look closely I think she has her other hand tucked in the top of her shorts. Seeeeeeeeexy! Hey Lewwwwwwie look at all the Mountain Dew!

No comments: