Monday, August 3, 2009

Thanks Anonymous!

Anonymous said...

that sounds like a black fly bite - with an allergic reaction.

They've been known to carry off small infants in Down East Maine...

July 29, 2009 11:48 AM

Not even great Scotch could save me from my beastly bites. I acquired 2 new bites the morning I left for California. Later that night I woke up in a deep Scotch fog not realizing I had tenaciously scratched a hole in my thigh and back.
I truely am part of the food chain now! Bon Appetite!

Found this image when I Googled Black Fly Bites. Since I believe laughter is the best medicine I thought this was a much better pic to post then the crusty - pusty bite pics I found.
Anonymous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Horse fly bites are nasty, is that the same thing? Ouch either way. Get better.

The Secret Believer said...

Our Horse Flies here in the wild west actually whinny before they bite you. So I'm able to successfully escape a bite from them hehee