Monday, June 18, 2007

No Day But Today!




Rental Office at Apt. Complex is closed on the weekends and we got into town very late Saturday and spent Sunday night in the hotel as well.

I spent a good hour removing any clues that "A cat was here" in the hotel room because of this welcome on the desk.
"Enjoy your room! A $250.00 cleaning fee will be charged for pets or smoking in this room"

I took a damp washcloth and swept it over the sheets and the carpet to remove any cat hair evidence. Once I took a look at the washcloth i had used on the carpet I decided they should be more concerned about shampooing their carpet than worrying about my precious furry travel companions.

The furry rebel in me wanted to add something to the welcome.




Today was out first day in the apartment. Cats are pleased that they have their own balcony and a spare bedroom to charge in and out of I'll need to check into getting them new cat scratchers.

Today at the grocery store the checker asked me how long I have lived in Cheyenne.
"1 hour" I said!

Yes this is a completely new beginning!

No comments: