Tuesday, June 12, 2007

awwwwwww

The last few days have been full of....
Awww this is the last time I'll shop here ...
Awwww this will be my last roll of toilet paper in California...
Everything was "a last in California" moment.


Today was awwwww %$@!&**%$##!
This is the last time I'll break my baby toe in California.

I will miss my neighbor (ER Nurse) "yep it looks broke"
"Wow that must of hurt really really bad"

Yesterday I got to have lunch with my BFF "Flower"

although very preoccupied with life we managed to get me strapped into a Lobster bib and suck down a King Crab leg and a shot of whiskey. The remaining crab legs were brought home to Nikki Howard the Cat. (as instructed by the cat)
Today was the day I should have left for Wyoming but that wont happen anytime today...

No comments: